Saturday, November 7, 2015

New shirt, New boots


Today, I woke up almost every hour. It has been happening for two days or so. She's been fussy while waking up in the middle of the night. I'm not quite sure what's wrong with her but assuming that she's teething and it's bugging her a lot or having little nightmares. The only way for her to fall back to sleep is to sleep right next to me and cuddle then wake up again, repeat. It's really cute, but I'm also worry about her. Hope it ends soon so that she can get some sleep through the night, and me as well. 

Yesterday, I got a pair of suede boots for her at Gap. Today, she looks so stylist with these little cute boots. She doesn't walk yet but when I do take her out, I want to keep her little toes warm. Also, she's wearing her new shirt from We Are Minors shop with a little cute black headband to go with. 




No comments:

Post a Comment