Sunday, November 1, 2015

Her First Halloween




Emma’s very first Halloween, she doesn't get why people are dressed up on this particular day but she had fun! First, we actually wanted her to be a panda this year but turned out that the panda costume that I had ordered a month ago, did not fit her! It was too big for her and I kept saying to myself that I wanted to save it for her when she gets bigger but I decided to give it to her cousin since he didn’t have any costume to wear on that day. No worries, I was able to make it to Spirit Halloween in time to get her her very first pumpkin costume!


On Halloween day, we took her and her cousin downtown for trick-or-treating. I would say about over 300 people were there with their families. Most of the shops downtown were giving out candies, there were even policemen and fire fighters passing out candies and stickers for the little ones. Next year, we will definitely go back to downtown Santa Cruz for Halloween but arrive early because most of the shops had ran out of candies within 30 mins. SO MANY CHILDREN in cute costumes! Oh and by the way, all the candies she got goes to MAMA and PAPA :) 



-xo




No comments:

Post a Comment